Date(s) - 06/04/2013
10:00 am4:00 pm
All courses are written and presented by Taleist regardless of host or location.
A hands-on course covering ways to use Facebook and Twitter to effectively build an audience of readers who will extend your reach by being advocates for you and your books. We will look at other tools that work with Facebook and Twitter to achieve even better results.
Participants will learn how to conceive and act on a plan for growing an audience that buys and also recommends your books. We will talk about ways to measure what is working, and how to adapt your plan as a result. Authors will gain an understanding of why readers use social media and how authors can meet their needs, knowledge of tools that work with Facebook and Twitter to help them achieve their goals, and a plan for building an engaging author platform. Wifi internet provided.
What you will gain from this course:
- An understanding of why readers use social media and how authors can meet their readers’ needs
- A knowledge of tools that work with Facebook and Twitter to help authors achieve the goals of their author platform
- A plan for next steps in building an engaging author platform
What you need for this course:
- Bring a laptop with a web browser
- Access to your email account
- The passwords they use for Twitter, Facebook, and email.
- You will need to already have a Facebook page for yourself as an author (not just a Facebook profile for yourself to share things with your friends). You will need to already have a Twitter account.
Member $175; Member of a Partner Organisation $200; Full cost $240
Bookings essential – book online below or call the office on 1800 257 121 or (02) 9211 1004
About the Presenter:
Steven Lewis is an author who has taught effective social media use to publicly listed companies and individuals. He delivers practical information in plain English, so that participants can act on what they learn as soon as they leave the room. <http://blog.taleist.com>
You might also be interested in Steven’s online course…
Take it at any time, anywhere, and at your own pace.