Mummy bloggers (and daddy bloggers) in Australia are reaching thousands of readers, giving media interviews, reviewing products sent to them for free, and targetted by advertisers who will pay to reach those thousands of readers.
What you’ll learn in the How to write a mummy blog course…
In this one-day course on how to write a mummy blog, you’ll learn:
- Everything you need to know to call yourself a mummy blogger with confidence!
- How to write blog posts that other mothers will love
- How to write a mummy blog that Google helps more mums and dads to find
- How to get people to read your mummy blog (and keep them coming back for more)
- How to make money from your mummy blogging
- Which blogging software to choose and why the alternatives could be a huge mistake
- The blogger’s secret weapon: the single most powerful tool to build a lasting relationship with readers
How to write a mummy blog is an ideal course for:
- Australian mums (and dads) who want to write a blog that reaches and engages a readership of other parents in Australia or even abroad
- Parents who just want to share their parenting stories with friends and family online
“Steven has a wealth of knowledge and experience that he delivers in a generous, practical and engaging manner with a wonderfully wicked sense of humour.” — Linda Chousis, South Australia
Steven Lewis has been a journalist and professional writer for over 20 years. He has written for the Financial Times, Esquire, GQ, and the International Herald Tribune, among others. He is the author of eight books.
Steven has been building websites since 1994, and started blogging in 2005. He has been running courses on blogging and social media for individuals and companies ever since, including for the Australian Society of Authors and the Sydney Writers’ Centre.
He’s also a dad.
“Steven’s knowledge of blogging, business and writing is excellent. His structure/style in presenting and interacting was perfect.” — Sam Morison, Sydney, Australia